We are currently seeking a motivated experienced outboard, inboard and stern-drive marine mechanic
to join our team.
Immediate start available.
About the role.
– Carry out works on marine engines and vessels
– Work efficiently
– Service and repairs various inboard & outboard engines
– Fitups of new boats & engines
– Installation of marine electronics
– Diagnose engine and vessel faults and carry out repairs
– Documentation of work, parts and vessel details on job cards
– Follow directions given
– Communicate information and document accordingly
Skills and Experience Required.
– Certificate III in marine mechanical technology
– Be punctual and on time for work
– Excellent communication skills
– High level of attention to detail
– Proactive and positive attitude
– Current drivers license
– Current boat license
– Forklift license
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 4422 1999 for further information.